Incarcator Macbook cu mufa Type-C Apple, 30W, Alb, MY1W2ZM/A
Utilizează un adaptor suplimentar pentru acasă sau la serviciu. Adaptorul inovator de la Apple este creat special pentru MacBook Pro sau Macbook Air.
- MacBook models from 2015 or newer
- MacBook Air models from 2018 or newer
Use the correct USB-C charging cable
For optimal charging, you should use the USB-C charging cable that came with your Mac notebook. If you use a higher-performance USB-C cable, your Mac will charge normally, but you won’t see shorter charging times. USB-C cables with a power of 29 W or 30 W work with any USB-C power supply, but do not supply enough power when connected to a power supply with more than 30 W, such as the 61 W-USB-C- Power supply, can be connected.
You can use your Mac notebook and its USB-C power adapter to make sure that you are using the correct USB-C charging cable from Apple. The serial number of the cable is on the housing next to the imprint “Designed by Apple in California. Assembled in China.”
- If the first three characters of the serial number are C4M or FL4, the cable is for 29W or 30W USB-C power supplies from Apple.
- If the first three characters of the serial number are DLC, CTC, FTL or G0J, the cable can be used with any USB-C power supply.
- If the cable says “Designed by Apple in California. Assembled in China” but doesn’t have a serial number, you may qualify for the Apple USB-C charging cable replacement program .